The significant method to begin is to evaluate your own capacities I. e. work out your own shortcomings and afterward endeavor to address them. In case there are ascribes you don’t have like tallness, strength and speed, then, at that point, to compensate for this, attempt to foster your gifts or football abilities furthest degree you can.
This article was essential for a booklet created to quick track the football information on student players going to address their state at the All Australian National Schoolboys Australian Football Championships in 1973.
A decent player should have the option to do the accompanying competently:
1. Kick a ball with either foot precisely under tension;
2. Handball with one or the other hand somewhere around ten meters;
3. Imprint the ball overhead just as on the chest;
(In present day football, the player should have the option to stamp the ball with arms outstretched before him).
4. Get the ball off the ground at speed in two hands.
5. Turn or evade on one or the other foot and have the option to do an obscured go to try not to be handled.
6. Knock adequately with hip and shoulder. At last,
7. He should be in great shape, comprehend the standards accurately and be a group man.
Rucks should have the option to:
1. Palm the ball with either hand successfully to their meanderers (mid-defenders).
2. Ruck the ball from any situation on his side of the circle.
3. Evaluate the skipping and the toss ins of the ball by the different umpires.
4. Play a kick behind the ball when it is in the forward line. เว็บคาสิโนมาแรง Take the imprints kicked out by resistance protectors and get back with long kicks into the forward line. (This is the customary job of a ruckman, one which is as yet significant while acquainting youthful players with the fundamental plays of our game).
5. Be very fit; yet ready to expect the progression of the game to preserve energy.
6. Foster a total comprehension with the other ruckman and the wanderer (Today, we call them mid-defenders). They should be a group inside a group.
1. Should give keen, fast, exact conveyance of the ball, especially to his advances.
2. Have remarkable ball control; be rapid around the packs and have hurry misguided.
3. Expect the progression of the game with the goal that he can moderate energy and give greatest advantage to the group
Advances should have:
1. Precision when kicking for objective;
2. Quick, sharp driving for the ball;
3. Exact conveyance to the full forward;
4. The capacity to turn on the two feet, however where conceivable to go towards the objectives.
5. The “ball/objective hungry” want where essential in getting the ball. Be that as it may, he should be a group man guaranteeing the man in the best position finds the opportunity to score the objective.
1. Should have an exact, consistent kick; strong checking capacity; and great ball control.
2. Should have the option to punch the ball away; knock with hip and shoulder; tackle furiously to stop the ball continuing on; or take the ball out of the pack to the upside of his group.
3. Should have coolness under tension yet be “ball hungry”.
4. Should can back his own judgment when going out to meet the ball.
5. Should focus on continually being before his man I. e. between his man and the ball and inside his man constraining him to get some distance from the objectives.